This delicate Super Premium extra virgin olive oil is kissed by the bright and bold flavor of fresh basil oil extract. The vibrant and complex aroma and flavor of freshly chopped basil leaves are unequivocal. This bestselling olive oil beautifully enhances pasta, Tomato-based soups, grilled vegetables, and soft cheeses. Use it as a base for a vibrant and flavorful arugula or spinach pesto, drizzle it over homemade tomato soup and use it to sauté, grill or roast vegetables, especially eggplant.
- Leafy Greens
- Marinades for Beef, Poultry, & Seafood
- Summer Squash
- Artichokes and Vegetables
- Soft Cheeses
- Thai-inspired dishes
Ideas for Use
- Brush on Italian bread, especially focaccia or ciabatta then grill.
- Drizzle over chopped fresh tomatoes for bruschetta and finish with our Traditional Balsamic of Modena.
- Combine with any of our suggested vinegar pairings for the most delectable vinaigrette or marinade.
- Spread whipped ricotta cheese over a slice of grainy bread and drizzle with Dash ’N Drizzle Basil Olive Oil.
- Toss with whole wheat pasta, peas, and roasted asparagus.
- Drizzle over pizza.
- Use to make basil aioli and use as a condiment with seafood or vegetables, especially artichokes, asparagus, and haricot verts.