Our new and improved luscious Dash ’N Drizzle Blueberry Aged Balsamic Vinegar is just as amazing over a garden salad as it is over a fruit salad. The nose of this vinegar is true to fruit: aromatic, ripe blueberries with sweet accents and juicy blueberry flavor. When paired with a mild Premium EVOO, the intense blueberry flavor shines through. Try this balsamic as a substitute for maple syrup. Reduce it and use it as a glaze for roasted chicken. It is also fantastic when combined with Italian Lemon olive oil to make a spinach – pear salad vinaigrette and is a wonderful complement to blue and feta cheeses.
- Leafy Greens
- Desserts & Pastries
- Marinades for Poultry & Pork
Ideas for Use
- Drizzle on onions to caramelize in a sauté pan.
- Drizzle on ice cream or Greek yogurt with fresh berries.
- Reduce and use as a syrup on waffles, pancakes or French toast.
- Combine with any citrus infused olive oil for a fruity salad dressing.
- Combine with Tuscan Herb or Basil olive oil to make a sweet and savory marinade.
- Drizzle over goat cheese crostini.
You’ll receive a free Tapi-Spout pour cap for each bottle in your order!