With top notes of savory, thyme and bay leaf, this all-natural Herbes de Provence is a show-stopper when drizzled over grilled chicken, rubbed on turkey before roasting, for bread dipping and in aioli.
Ideas for Use
- Combine with a fruity white balsamic for a delicious vinaigrette.
- Combine with Pomegranate balsamic for a fantastic Lamb marinade or vinaigrette for baby arugula or spinach salad.
- Combine with Oregano white balsamic and dress pasta, couscous, or farro salads and sprinkle with fresh herbs and feta cheese.
- Drizzle over grilled or roasted zucchini and carrots.
- Combine with any suggested vinegar to grill fruit.
- Combine with Black Cherry balsamic to marinate skirt or flank steak then grill for the most delicious fajitas.
- Whisk with Coconut or Pineapple balsamic for a fruity and tropical vinaigrette.
- Combine with Raspberry balsamic and use to dress mixed greens with fresh berries and orange segments.
- Use in baking in lieu of melted butter or other oils: try it in pound cake and bars.
- Marinades for Lamb, Legumes, Skirt & Flank Steaks, Poultry, and Seafood
- Baked Goods
- Leafy Greens
- Grilled Vegetables
You’ll receive a free Tapi-Spout pour cap for each bottle in your order!
You might enjoy Jeff’s: Avocado with Lemon and Olive Oil Recipe.