Italian produced organic Piedmont honey vinegar and Pinot Grigio grape must combined with natural ginger powder create this spectacular, round and beautifully structured honey-based vinegar. The dynamic fusion of honey and ginger opens up to perfectly well-balanced savory and sweet flavors. The recipe ideas we get from the aromas of the freshly harvested thousand flower Italian honey kissed by the gentle heat of ginger are as dizzying as the scent of this balsamic. From salads, to noodles to stir-fries, any Asian inspired dish can benefit. Cold drinks, mulled cider, shrubs and hot sangria are outstanding when made with Honey & Ginger aged balsamic.
Ideas for Use
- Use to marinate cucumbers or spiralized fresh zucchini before adding to a salad.
- Use to deglaze a pan after searing seafood with any EVOO or the suggested oil pairings.
- Combine with brown sugar and use to glaze baby back ribs.
- Use in stir-fries by mixing it with Toasted Sesame Seed oil.
- Drizzle to finish steamed or fried rice.
- Combine with Persian Lime or Blood Orange olive oil and drizzle over carrots and red beets before grilling.
- Great on kale and arugula salads.
- Add to sparkling water for a refreshing drink.
- Asian or Middle Eastern inspired Vinaigrettes
- Fresh Fruit and Drinks
- Sauces for Stir Frys
- Marinades for Root Vegetables, Beef, Chicken, Pork, and Seafood
- Reductions for glazes
- Dressings for Rice, Grains, Soba and Buckwheat Noodles
You’ll receive a free Tapi-Spout pour cap for each bottle in your order!