Dash ’N Drizzle Leek Argrumato Fused Olive Oil: Harvested and produced using traditional granite millstones in Italy, this all natural fresh leek argrumato extra virgin olive oil is produced by crushing the olives and leeks simultaneously in the same press without the use of any added essences. This process allows for the essential oils from the leek to harmonize with the oil from Frantoio olives. The producer hand harvests olives from Apulia, near the Adriatic coast, a region that produces more olives than anywhere else in the world.
The aroma of this olive oil is reminiscent of freshly chopped leeks and the flavor is super fresh and vibrant. This oil is best showcased as a finishing touch on one of your signature dishes.
- Lamb, Pork, Beef, Seafood
- Roasted Potatoes, Mashed Potatoes
- Raw Leafy Greens
- Grains such as Rice, Farro, Quinoa
Ideas for Use
- Finish a rich creamy soup with a drizzle of Leek Agrumato.
- Add to a Summer vegetable risotto as the perfect finishing touch.
- Mix with a fruity balsamic for a zesty summery salad dressing.
- Use to finish a roasted corn and avocado salsa.
- Add a few drops atop a stone fruit gazpacho.
You’ll receive a free Tapi-Spout pour cap for each 200, 375 & 750ml bottle in your order!