Dash ’N Drizzle Aged Balsamic Vinegar: The sweet and savory aroma of maple syrup is captured in this exceptionally sweet balsamic condimento. This vinegar has become a brunch favorite and a creative addition to roasting Brussels sprouts. For a burst of flavor, pair it with Cayenne olive oil, but for a wonderful flavor contrast, pair it with a Mild Premium EVOO. A sweet and warm balsamic that is superb on waffles, pork chops, and pancakes, it is also a delicious accompaniment to fruit, Greek yogurt, and ice cream.
- BBQ Sauces
- Chicken or Salmon
- Marinades for Slow Cooked/Roasted/Grilled Pork
- Winter Squash
- Pastries & Creamy Desserts
- Cruciferous vegetables
Ideas for Use
- Drizzle with Our NEW Roasted Walnut oil or pancakes, waffles, or French toast.
- Reduce and use it as a glaze for bacon slices, chicken, and pork.
- Combine with Dash ’N Drizzle Blood Orange olive oil to make an earthy and sweet salad dressing.
- Add it to the wet ingredients of your favorite pumpkin bread recipe or whip it into cream cheese and frost carrot cake.
- Mix it with a spicy Dijon mustard to glaze ham.
- Add to baked beans or a homemade BBQ sauce.
- Combine it with confectioners sugar to glaze scones and cinnamon buns.
You’ll receive a free Tapi-Spout pour cap for each bottle in your order!