Zesty and versatile, our Neapolitan White Balsamic has just the right amount of acidity to shine in a multitude of culinary applications, especially where a savory characteristic is desired. Made from traditional herbs long used in Neapolitan cuisine including, rosemary, marjoram, thyme, garlic, and sage.
Ideas for Use
- Combine with your favorite olive oil and some Dijon mustard to make a delectable salad vinaigrette.
- Combine with Dash ’N Drizzle Basil olive oil and dress a Caprese salad.
- Reduce with fresh thyme and peach slices and use as a topping for seared or grilled pork chops or shrimp.
- Combine with our Hojiblanco Extra Virgin olive oil and use as a marinade for lamb chops or pork tenderloin.
- Marinades for Lamb, Pork, & Poultry
- BBQ sauces
- Summer Vegetables
- Leafy Greens
- Fresh Fruit
You’ll receive a free Tapi-Spout pour cap for each 200, 375 & 750ml bottle in your order!