We like Peach white balsamic in salad dressings, marinades, chutneys, and in sweet glazes on smoky barbecue. Dash ’N Drizzle true-to-fruit peach balsamic epitomizes the flavors of freshly picked, ripe peaches immersed in the highest quality white balsamic. A flavor explosion of fruity and sweet sensations coupled with floral overtones and just a touch of acidity, it can be used in numerous applications. Its bold, ripe peach taste and balanced sweetness most definitely completes our lineup of delicious stone fruit vinegars. Complex, tangy and fruity this is a staff and customer all-time favorite.
Ideas for Use
- Combine with your favorite olive oil and some Dijon mustard to make a delectable salad vinaigrette.
- Combine with Dash ’N Drizzle Basil olive oil and dress a Peach Caprese salad.
- Reduce with fresh thyme and peach slices and use as a topping for seared or grilled pork chops or shrimp.
- Combine with our Hojiblanco Extra Virgin olive oil and use as a marinade for lamb chops or pork tenderloin.
- Use in lieu of lemon juice in homemade peach crisp or pie filling.
- Add it to your next batch of homemade peach preserve.
- For the most decadent peach shortcakes, use it to macerate peach slices.
- Add a splash in sparkling water for a refreshing thirst quencher.
- Marinades for Lamb, Pork, & Poultry
- BBQ sauces
- Summer Vegetables
- Leafy Greens
- Sweet Treats
- Creamy Desserts
- Fresh Fruit
You’ll receive a free Tapi-Spout pour cap for each bottle in your order!