Our classic pesto dipping oil layers our premium California Arbequina extra-virgin olive oil with Parmesan cheese, basil and pine nuts to create a delicious flavor that’s perfect on pizza and pasta. You can also drizzle this savory oil over roasted vegetables, use it to marinate chicken or shrimp, or sprinkle it on salads and frittatas.
Ideas for Use
- Combine with a fruity white balsamic for a delicious vinaigrette.
- Combine with Pomegranate balsamic for a fantastic Lamb marinade or vinaigrette for baby arugula or spinach salad.
- Combine with Oregano white balsamic and dress pasta, couscous, or farro salads and sprinkle with fresh herbs and feta cheese.
- Drizzle over grilled or roasted zucchini and carrots.
- Combine with any suggested vinegar to grill fruit.
- Combine with Black Cherry balsamic to marinate skirt or flank steak then grill for the most delicious fajitas.
- Whisk with Coconut or Pineapple balsamic for a fruity and tropical vinaigrette.
- Combine with Raspberry balsamic and use to dress mixed greens with fresh berries and orange segments.
- Use in baking in lieu of melted butter or other oils: try it in pound cake and bars.
- Marinades for Lamb, Legumes, Skirt & Flank Steaks, Poultry, and Seafood
- Baked Goods
- Leafy Greens
- Grilled Vegetables
You’ll receive a free Tapi-Spout pour cap for each bottle in your order!
You might enjoy Jeff’s: Avocado with Lemon and Olive Oil Recipe.