Italian raspberry purée and our rich Traditional 18 Year Style dark balsamic base are blended together to create a vinegar that is rich and velvety with delicate notes of Italian raspberries. Unlike many flavored dark balsamic vinegars, this raspberry balsamic condimento is both delicate and fruity, lending itself well to traditional vinaigrettes, fine cheeses, and marinades. Our customers love pairing it with Roasted Walnut olive oil for a rich and fruity vinaigrette.
Ideas for Use
- Reduce to make a glaze, add dried oregano, grape jelly, and black pepper.
- Combine with Basil olive oil and drizzle over baby greens with goat cheese and toasted pecans.
- Reduce and combine with Blood Orange olive oil and Dijon mustard to glaze pork chops or pork tenderloin.
- Reduce and use as a syrup on pancakes, waffles, or French toast.
- Drizzle over Greek yogurt and sprinkle with slivered almonds.
- Combine with Herbes de Provence olive oil and brush over fruit skewers before grilling.