The delicate, floral and sweet Gala Apple has a bright, sweet flavor that makes it delightful in sauces, chutneys, and on salads. This amazingly flavorful balsamic is also delicious drizzled over poultry, pork, fish, and even apple crisp. A staff and customer favorite in vinaigrettes or marinades using Roasted Walnut oil or Garlic olive oil.
Ideas for Use
- Combine with Porcini Mushroom & Sage olive oil to baste & inject into turkey.
- Drizzle over sweet potatoes before roasting.
- Drizzle over your favorite homemade apple crisp and serve with vanilla ice cream.
- Combine with Dash ’N Drizzle’s NEW Roasted Walnut oil, Garlic, Tuscan Herb, or Rosemary olive oil for earthy, sweet, and savory salad dressings.
- Combine with Cilantro & Red Onion olive oil then brush on acorn squash before baking.
- Use in your favorite apple relish recipe and serve with pork chops.
- Reduce in a saucepan and use as a glaze for baked ham or to drizzle over baked Brie.
- Winter Squash
- Root Vegetables
- Marinades for Pork & Turkey
- Leafy Greens
- Chutneys & Pastries
You’ll receive a free Tapi-Spout pour cap for each 200, 375 & 750ml bottle in your order!