Our Sun-Dried Tomato Parmesan Infused Olive Oil is a favorite! This classic infused olive oil is great for everyday use but especially delicious when drizzled on grilled vegetables, pizza, or pasta.
Ideas for Use
- Use to sauté, roast or grill vegetables or any type of meat.
- Drizzle over spaghetti squash or to finish any butternut squash dish.
- Use to sauté carrots then drizzle with our Cranberry Pear balsamic and sprinkle with fresh herbs.
- Use to toss / finish pasta.
- Use in homemade breads or brush it over sliced rustic bread or fresh pita before grilling.
- Combine with Dash ’N Drizzle Traditional Balsamic of Mode dark balsamic or our Lemon Cucumber White Balsamic for a sweet dressing – This is especially delicious to dress radicchio or broccoli rabe.
- Use to confit artichokes and serve as an appetizer.
- Mix with our Traditional Balsamic of Modena dark balsamic and grated Parmigiano Reggiano for bread dipping.
You’ll receive a free Tapi-Spout pour cap for each bottle in your order!